The objective of photometry and colorimetry measurements is to characterize the performance of light sources and lighting systems: LEDs, lamps, luminaires, motor vehicle lights, screens, indicators, panels …PISEO has skills and equipment to provide you with objective, impartial and quality measurement results.
Thereby, these results allow you to check the performance of your products in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as to stress their value.
Goniophotometry measurements allow to characterize the shape of the beam of a source or a light system in 3D.
Based on measurements of light intensity as a function of the angle, these measurements are particularly useful for predicting the illuminations of any illuminated surface and preventing glare (ULR).
The data is recorded in a file of IES or LDT type and can be directly used by lighting simulation software such as Dialux or Relux.
Moreover, these measurements are realized under COFRAC accreditation according to internationally recognized standards: EN 13032-1, EN 13032-4, CIE S025 and LM 79.
Through these measures, we can provide you with accredited reports containing the following characteristics:
- Total luminous flux (lumens)
- Intensities (candelas – cd)
- Intensity distribution: IES or LDT files
- Light emission spectrum (300nm to 11100nm)
- Colorimetric data in the axis: chromaticity coordinates (x, y), Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Color Rendering Index (CRI), TM-30 (Rg, Rf)
- UGR tables (glare)
- Total system power consumption (W)
- Luminous efficacy (lumens / W)
- Power factor
- Energy efficiency class *
- Total Harmonic Distorsion (THD) rate *