- Full time (CDI)
WHO WE ARE?
An 8 years old Innovation Center that designs and characterizes advanced illumination, detection and imaging systems integrating cutting edge photonics technologies.
We help companies active in every kind of applications (global leaders, SME’s and start-ups) to innovate by providing them with top-notch industrial solutions.
A bunch of 11 successful and highly skilled engineers coming from the industry, embedded with passion for technology, innovation, markets and customers.
Thanks to our excellent track record, our customer base is shifting towards world leading companies and more challenging projects with an increasing level of expectation. Therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated and
enthusiastic new team mate who will drive our operations and work with us to significantly grow the company
- To manage human and technical resources allocation to projects/activities by use of the ERP software, in agreement with the company technical leaders and CEO.
- To ensure proper projects planning and follow-up of progress and expenses (in house, outsourced) according to plan.
- To issue company performance indicators.
- To manage the whole infrastructure and capital related expenses: specification of new investments, maintenance of existing equipment, ordering and reception, IT.
- To manage the purchasing activities and supplier base.
- To act as project manager of large realization projects which involve external partners (prototype realization, industrialization, pre-series).
- Master degree level.
- Significant experience in project management of technical product creation.
- Passion about products, people and organizations.
- Strong interest in providing high quality service to customers.
- Agile and able to work at global level.
- Team player and strong ambition for the development of the company.