PISEO has over time become a real Innovation Center specializing in optics – photonics: design, production and characterization of illumination, detection and imaging systems for all sectors of activity.
The company was created at the end of 2011 to support the lighting industry in the implementation of LED technology. Thus, resulting from an initiative of the Cluster Lumière and its members, it has benefited from the support of the State, the Auvergne Rhône Alpes Region and Grand Lyon for the creation of Mutualized Innovation Platforms.
In this context, our mission is to support you in your innovation and optimization efforts through the integration of advanced optical / photonic functions.
- 200+ customer projects and 4000+ tests completed.
- Unique combination of expertise and high level technical capabilities
- Thorough and pragmatic knowledge of the different phases of the product innovation process acquired within large leading groups
- Very diverse industrial experiences
- Applied approach and multi-physics integrated systems
- Ability to mobilize key partners
- Independence and impartiality
In addition, the PISEO team consists of 12 people, engineers and high-level technicians, mainly from industry.
Our high-quality partners
Located in a very dynamic ecosystem, PISEO, through its network, has the ability to mobilize resources to meet your needs. Below are some of our partners on whom we rely regularly.
Academic partners specialized in photonics
Our trusted shareholders
GIL Syndicat du Luminaire – Yole Développement – Serma Group – Syndicat de l’Eclairage – Cluster Lumière – Sgame – Diffuselec – Ecce’Lectro – Eldim – Ingelux – Jos International – Lenoir Services – Citylone – Radian – Europole – MiniLampe – Groupe SNEF – Sonepar France – Best Electronique – CIELL – DGC